Mounting the laser scanner on the ch
A possible location to
use for measuring the dish with the p50 laser scanner is the uphill
balcony on the carriage house. There is a stable mounting location
that is braced (must have held a feed ?).
The pictures show what the mount looks like:
A figure showing the approximate dimensions
of the opening (.png)
- I converted pixels to inches using the ruler.
- This should be remeasured more carefully.
- The p50 manual has the dimensions as:
- 9.4" by 14.1" by 15.6"
- The only tight squeeze is the 9.4 inches needs to fit
in the 10" dimension.
- We would mount the laser scanner on its tribrach (the
- The tribrach would be attached to a plate via the mounting
- The p50 would then be lowered through the opening and the
plate would be bolted to the outside edge of the opening.
<- page up