Plots were made of the harmonics of
8.175 Mhz that fall in the 430Mhz band (.ps)
- The 8.175 Mhz band goes from 8.15 to 8.2 Mhz.
- I plotted the location of the 51 thru 54th harmonics for
all freq in this band.
- Top: This plots the distance from the enhanced plasma line
to the harmonics.
- we should stay at least a 1 Mhz separation because of
- Bottom: location of the harmonics in the 430 band.
- the dashed lines (at +/- 3Mhz) are the minimum natural
plasma line we would see.
8.175 looks like a reasonable frequency to use:
- The harmonics are at least 2 Mhz from the enhanced line
- There are harmonics at:
- 425.1 (4.9 Mhz from 430)..
- 433.27 (very close to the minimum plasma line we would
see when using 8.175 Mhz
- 441.45 (11.5 Mhz above 430)