Link to puerto rican laws:
pr law 80 -> title 29 labor, part 1. labor provisions
generally,ch 9 payment of wages, discharge without cause.
- 185a: Salary, years of
- 185b:Just cause for discharge
- 185c:Order of retaining
- 185d:Computation of
- see page 53 of jan2017 pr labor transformation and
- people hired after jan2017 have a maximum payout of 9
- 185e:Definition of discharge
- 185f:Transfer of going
business, duties of employers
- 185g:Allowance for
compensation and indemnity
- 185h:Probatory work contract,
- 185i:Right of compensation
- 185j:Deductions on indemnity
- 185k:Pleading: contesting by
- 185l:Prescription of rights.
AO employees should probably take a close look at 185f.
PR labor transformation and flexibility act of 2017 (.pdf)
- loosened the labor laws to get more companies to provide
work in pr.
pay act (.pdf) .. in spanish